|Twin Ram Hydraulic Tilting Ditching Buckets|
The TD04 to TD22 all have the following:
1) Twin rams for precise tilting operation
2) Double beam section to stabilise the bucket and support the pivoting mechanism.
3) Qualitough bolt on wear blades for extra wear life.
4) A rear blade to allow grading away from the excavator. This also allows the bucket to stand upright for easy engagement with the excavator quick coupler.
5) A phosphor bronze bushing system with greasing facility for added life to the main pivoting system.
6) Spherical bearings in both ends of the rams to reduce stresses during the tilting operation
7) A heavy duty integral spillguard to protect the hydraulic rams and pipes.